Monday, October 21, 2013

Its Almost Here

Well, with NaNoWriMo just around the corner I'm trying very hard to be a good little busy bee. Unfortunately, like The best lazy bees I've been distracted. Other things, work, sleep, TV ans a few other unnecessary things have been filling my days.

I had a wonderful weekend with my fiancée, Sammi, though! It was marvelous! Had a lot of fun just relaxing and having a good time together. I miss her often and we aren't very stable when it comes to money at the moment, so any time we get together is great! I love you Sammi! ^_^

Now, however, as yet another week begins, it is time to continue my Nano planning! Conlanging and world crafting here I am! Come steal me away into my own fictional world! I think most of the cultures I want in my NaNoWriMo novel are fairly fleshed out. It's characters and plot that I'll need to work on.

Hmm, maybe its time I finally give outlining and such a shot. We'll see! I will keep you posted and if I get any work done on that first novel's rewrite I'll do an update for that as well!

Thanks for stopping by! Have an unbelievable day!

In earnest,

Adam/Lykeios

No comments:

Post a Comment